Current Roles Available
Want to join us? Please send a cover letter answering the following questions:
- Why are you interested in working for a small business?
- What is your favourite social media account and why.
- What 3 things in order (1-3), what makes you stand out from the crowd
Also please include a brief details on your past experience, what you are up to now and when you could start the role. And finally, of course, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start-up PR, Marketing & Customer coordinator
Salary: £20K - £23K dependent on experience (+ generous sales related bonus)
Start date: Early 2018
Experience: 3 years of life or job experience.
We are looking for a bright go-getter to handle customer service, sales, PR, marketing and social media. This is a 360 role and will require a problem solver and someone who is willing to go above and beyond to grow a small business.
You will be working directly with PR Dispatch founder, Rosie, most of the time but also bouncing ideas of Cecilie and Shannon who are PR managers at The London Fashion Agency.
For this role, attitude is more important than education or relevant experience.
- Must be able to use Photoshop / illustrator / InDesign
- People person
- Go Getter
- Passionate about growing a small start-up
- Social Media Savvy
- Basic understanding of magazine PR useful
- Can do attitude
- Excellent written English
- Good at sales
- Great attention to detail
- Someone who will go above and beyond to grow the business
Day to day
- Respond to all customer enquires with enthusiasm
- Manage all PR Dispatch Social media
- Come up with creative social media ideas
- Design & send all email marketing campaigns
- Update magazines details within subscriber’s log-in
- Implementing marketing strategy
- Meeting & spreading the word of PR Dispatch at events / tradeshows.
- All social media channels
- 20 days paid holidays
- Office dog- Milo
- Great working environment – We share our office with The London Fashion Agency team
- Satisfaction of growing a small business and helping hundreds of Independent brands to get their products into the press
- Regular team days out (with LFA). Previous trips include punting in Cambridge & Brewery visits in Kent