PR Secrets: What You Need to Contact the Press
An essential part of PR is making sure you make the editor’s job easy every step of the way. Make sure you have everything you need before you get in contact.
- Cut-out Imagery -Images of your product with no background
- Line Sheet - Document to communicate necessary info to prospective buyers (Cut-out images, RRP, style and variation)
- Look book - High quality, styled images to display your product collection
- Confirm your pricing - Ensure your price point is right for your brand and target market
- Website - Both aesthetically pleasing and user friendly
- Lifestyle imagery - Images showing your product in real life, everyday scenarios
- Instagram - Showcasing your product as well as high quality images relevant to your brand and audience
For a better understanding and examples, subscribe here to access The Knowledge Hub.